Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Priscilla Meirelles feels 'psychological pregnancy'?

Priscilla Meirelles, the wife of actor-TV host John Estrada, said she's not sure if she's really pregnant or just feeling a "psychological pregnancy."

In an interview with "Showbiz News Ngayon," Meirelles said she is already experiencing symptoms of pregnancy like morning sickness.

"Last week I think for 2 to 3 days, I was just really sleepy, like going over 12 hours. I can't stand up like I'm so lazy and sleepy. Aside from that, I'm just getting hungry. I'll eat tapos after an hour, I'm hungry again. After an hour hungry pa din. So hindi ko alam," she said.

"Hindi ko alam kung psychological pregnancy ito o pregnancy talaga. We will find out and we will let you guys know," she added.

Meirelles said her husband is really excited to have their baby and keeps on reminding her to have her self checked.

"Actually sobrang excited si John. Sabi niya, 'Please, babe, have yourself checked kasi gusto ko talagang malaman.' I'm not really planning for it. I believe that God's time is a perfect time," she said.

Estrada, former husband of actress-TV host Janice de Belen, married Meirelles last February 26 in La Union.

Currently, Estrada is a co-host of ABS-CBN's afternoon game show "Happy Yipee Yehey."

Source: http://www.abs-cbnnews.com/entertainment/06/29/11/priscilla-feels-%E2%80%98psychological-pregnancy%E2%80%99

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More