Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Anne Curtis sign up a 2-year contract with ABS-CBN

Anne Curtis shot down rumors that she will be jumping ship as she inked a contract with ABS-CBN on Tuesday.

Curtis said this is her first two-year contract with the network.

"It always makes me so happy whenever I sign a contract because it goes to show how long your working relationship will be with the company. And I have to say, this is my first two-year contract with ABS-CBN," she said.

The actress added that she will remain a Kapamilya as long as “Showtime” is on air.

"I know that there's a lot of controversies, but I'll be here for two more years. I've always said naman na basta nandiyan ang 'Showtime,' I will stay with ABS-CBN," she said.

Curtis was accompanied by her father, who came all the way from Pampanga.

"It makes me really happy to see my dad proud kasi he sees all my achievements in the 14 years of my stay in the industry," the actress said.

Meanwhile, Curtis confirmed that her first major solo concert is already in the works.

"Abangan niyo na lang ang announcement coming soon. Last Sunday, I was supposed to announce it in ‘ASAP’ kaya lang dahil may voice problem ako, na-move," she said.

"Then next week, we'll be in Dubai for ‘Showtime’ so I have to wait again when to announce it at either ‘Showtime’ or ‘ASAP.’ I think may hints na kasi may mga nagtwi-tweet na sa akin na mga fans. I think it is not a big secret na," she added.

Source: http://www.abs-cbnnews.com/entertainment/11/30/11/anne-curtis-signs-2-year-contract-abs-cbn

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More