Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Karylle stays mum on lovelife

Karylle has refused to reveal anything about her relationship with Spongecola's front man, Yael Yuzon.

When asked during an interview with ABS-CBN's "Bandila" on Wednesday whether Yuzon is her boyfriend, Karylle replied, “Ayaw ko kasi umamin or anything.”

She explained, “I think right now I’ve learned from over-sharing in the past, and that brought me to a place that wasn’t very kind. It was very hard for me.”

To give the public an idea about the status of her relationship with Yuzon, Karylle opted to sing about how she feels for Yuzon.

She sang a line from the song "Basically," which is included in her album "Roadtrip."

"You sat me down and patted my head. Strange, but sweet, basically that’s you and me."

Relationship with Dingdong Dantes

Before Yuzon, Karylle’s last known romantic relationship was with actor Dingdong Dantes.

In 2008, Karylle and Dantes ended their 3-year long relationship. It ended reportedly because of Dantes' brewing romance with actress Marian Rivera, who is now his girlfriend.

Karylle admitted that she never thought she could ever recover from that painful heartbreak.

Fortunately, she said, she was surrounded by a lot of people who helped her bounce back.

“I was thankful na I was surrounded by so much people who loved me and I think grace of god also just pulled me through,” she said.

Now, a few years after their parting, Karylle said that she is still looking forward to be friends with her ex-boyfriend.

“I would like to think that we’re on our way there,” she claimed.

“Siguro, one day that will happen.”

Source: http://www.abs-cbnnews.com/entertainment/11/09/11/karylle-stays-mum-lovelife

1 comments:

Post a Comment

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More