Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Lovi Poe Cuts Ties with Ronald Singson

Actress Lovi Poe said she has decided to concentrate on loving herself more after her controversial relationship with former Ilocos Sur Congressman Ronald Singson.

In an interview with ABS-CBN News on Monday, Poe revealed she has decided to stop communicating with Singson, who is still detained in Hong Kong for drug possession.

“Now, I’m just living my life. Now is the time that I’m actually thinking of myself first rather than other people,” she said.

The daughter of the late Action King Fernando Poe Jr. said she does not regret anything about her past relationship with Singson.


She, however, said she thinks it would be best if she would take care of herself first.

Meanwhile, Poe denied speculations saying she is the reason behind the break-up of actor Jake Cuenca and actress Melissa Ricks.

Poe said she is only maintaining a professional relationship with Cuenca, who is her leading man in the movie "My Neighbor's Wife."

Right now, Poe is thinking about her father's 72nd birthday this August 21.

She said her father remains to be her inspiration. “He makes me fly and pulls me back to the ground.”

Source: http://www.abs-cbnnews.com/entertainment/08/15/11/lovi-cuts-ties-ronald-singson

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More