Monday, April 23, 2012

Gretchen Barretto 'afraid' of Vice Ganda

Socialite actress Gretchen Barretto admitted that she used to be intimidated by comedian-host Vice Ganda.

But that changed on Sunday when Barretto agreed to guest on “Gandang Gabi Vice.”

“Tonight I didn’t only learn new words from you but I learned to also …now I know parang I should face my fear. You are my fear. Now at least nakilala na kita and it’s so much fun,” Barretto said.

“I'm glad na pumunta ako dito parang I'm getting to know you more,” she added.

She also praised Vice Ganda, calling the comedian a “beautiful” person.

“Kasi ang tao naman hindi tinitignan sa panlabas na anyo, dapat hindi ba (ang titignan) ay ‘yung pangkalahataan, everything. And for me napapatawa mo ang maraming tao and that makes you beautiful,” Barretto told Vice Ganda.

For his part, Vice Ganda said that it was an honor for him to have Barretto as his guest.

“Ako talaga I’m so happy that you are here face-to-face with me... you know this is a dream come true,” he said. “Maraming salamat at natuwa ako. Gusto kong nakakausap ng ganito talaga ‘yung ang layo layo sa pagkatao ko.”

Barretto is currently busy working on ABS-CBN’s newest hit series “Princess and I” with Kathryn Bernardo.

Source: http://www.abs-cbnnews.com/entertainment/04/23/12/gretchen-barretto-afraid-vice-ganda

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More