Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Nancy evades questions about Hayden

Former actress Nancy Castiglione remains evasive over rumors that she is the third party behind the breakup of Vicki Belo and Hayden Kho.

In an interview with ABS-CBN News on Tuesday, Castiglione said she does not want to talk about the issue anymore.

“Let's not go there naman... My life stayed the same, I went to work at 9 to 5 being a broker, I went home being a mother, so nothing really changed. I don’t know with anyone else but I didn’t pay any attention,” she said.

An alleged photo of Castiglione and Kho together at The Fort in Taguig City has gone viral online. The former actress claimed that she never saw the said photo, adding that she only goes to The Fort to meet clients.

“No, I don’t know because I haven't seen the photo, but I don’t remember going to The Fort except with clients for cocktails,” she said.

It would be recalled that Castiglione’s name got dragged into the controversial breakup when Belo tweeted that Kho can now openly date the former actress.

While she is being plagued by controversy, Castiglione said her main priority is to be a good mother to her twins

Source: http://www.abs-cbnnews.com/entertainment/04/24/12/nancy-evades-questions-about-hayden

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More