Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Kim Jones opens up on boyfriend Echo

Months since their first public appearance as a couple, Australian television host Kim Jones opened up on her relationship with actor Jericho Rosales.

It was only in February when Rosales confirmed he was in a relationship with Jones, but the lifestyle show host said they had become an official couple as early as October last year.

In an interview with ABS-CBN News, Jones recounted how they first met through a mutual friend, revealing that it wasn’t necessarily love at first sight.

“We met in March of last year. We have a mutual friend, and she mentioned to us that we should meet. I didn’t know who he was at the time.

"We met, it was just a nice dinner [with friends]. I don’t know if he had trouble understanding my accent, but we didn’t see each other [until] two months after,” she said.

Jones shared that Rosales eventually won him over through their shared passion for sports and his sense of humor.

“I love sports, so he taught me how to surf, and now I’ve fallen in love with surfing. So we spend a lot of time at the beach. I’m an Aussie, so it’s always relaxing for me [to be] at the beach.”

“He has a very big heart, a very giving heart. He’s hilarious, he never fails to make me laugh. Super mabait siya,” she added.

Showbiz world

At the time, Jones said she didn't know Rosales was a television and film actor, but added that she has managed to adjust well to his popularity because of his fans’ support for their relationship.

“I didn’t know at the time [that he was a popular actor]. When people started asking him for photos, I was like, ‘Who is this guy?’ I like that his fans have been very supportive, they’re always showing a lot of love, a lot of support, so that helps of course, so I have them to thank,” she said.

As she slowly wins over fans of her own, is Jones ready to go showbiz full-time?

“It’s been a popular question, but for now I want to master my craft – hosting, things like that. I’m studying Tagalog, but if any opportunity arises down the track, I would be open for it,” she said.

Currently, Jones is preparing for a special participation in the upcoming concert of Gary Valenciano, “On Higher Ground.”

“It’s a surprise, it’s just one song, [but no] I’m not singing in the concert. I don’t want to say too much, but it’s been fun being a part of, so happy I got to be a part of it. You just have to watch it!”

Source: http://www.abs-cbnnews.com/entertainment/04/25/12/kim-jones-opens-boyfriend-echo

1 comments:

Thanks for sharing such a nice post. Regards.

Post a Comment

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More