Monday, February 14, 2011

Kris Aquino Receives Bracelet From James Yap

Queen of All Media Kris Aquino disclosed that she received a bracelet from her estranged husband, star cager James Yap.

On Twitter, Aquino, who turned 40 today, February 14, said she was “touched by the gesture."

"He + bimby bought me a lovely bracelet w/ a heartwarming card. Josh & Bimby loved riding in James' car. I rode in my own to give them time together," Aquino tweeted.

"By the way, I'm allowed a wish right? I wish James & I the legal freedom to be able to love again & share w/ new lifelong partners the love we failed to sustain between us. Bimby gave him a red BB Torch & I gave him 2 Bruno Mars VIP tickets for him & his date for April 8. Happy birthday to him on Feb 15," the actress added.

The presidential sister, who’s been in a lot of controversies and intrigues, said she is getting all the love and support from her family, especially from her two sons -- James Yap Jr. and Joshua.

"Before I slept I text all my siblings to say thank u- for all the love, understanding & support. I have all the love from my family & sons to remove any insecurity from being single at 40," Aquino said.

Aquino also shared that she missed her mother, former president Corazon "Cory" Aquino, who passed away in 2009 due to colon cancer.

"I cried a bit before sleeping, missed my Mom. Pilot of Price Is Right later be4 TV Patrol, wala sya. My 1st game show w/o my Mom to cheer me on," she said.


Source: http://www.abs-cbnnews.com/entertainment/02/14/11/kris-receives-bracelet-james

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More