Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Anne Curtis On Relationship With Erwan Heussaff: "I don't want to give a title because I don't want us to stop."

Ang female lead ng bagong primetime series ng ABS-CBN na Green Rose na si Anne Curtis ang naging guest ni Charlene Gonzalez-Muhlach para sa kanyang segment na "Straight From The Heart" sa The Buzz noong Linggo, February 13.

Sa February 17 ang 26th birthday ni Anne. Ano ang plano niya on her special day?

"Of course, I'll be celebrating on Showtime. Sure na yun. Hindi ako puwedeng mawala do'n. And maybe, some intimate dinner with friends," sabi ng young actress.

And special love ones?

"Of course," nakangiting sagot ni Anne.

Ano naman ang regalo niya para sa kanyang sarili?

"Well, maybe sometime this year, I'll go out of the country again. Ganoon na lang."

All by herself?

"No, usually group of friends. Go out fo the country. Maybe this year, we'll go somewhere in Europe again," banggit ni Anne.

Her birthday wish?

"You know, I'm so blessed already. All I can wish for talaga that everything stay the same. No negativity. Puro positive lang. Not only this year but all the years to come."

COMPARISON. Ano naman ang reaction niya sa pagkukumpara sa kanya kina KC Concepcion, Angel Locsin, at Bea Alonzo?

"I think kasi what triggered that, we all shot Mark Nicdao's upcoming coffeetable book called Vantage. I think that's what started the whole issue na nako-compare kami, and it comes with the industry and what we're doing. 

"Pero, for me, it's such an honor to be compared with such beautiful ladies and to be part of that league, of this generation, di ba, of these leading ladies. Ako, I'm flattered.

"Nakaka-sad lang that people try to make an issue out of it, or minsan yung mga fans nag-aaway-away. Parang me, I just wish... The four of us are okay. We all get along, sana ganoon din ang lahat. Wala nang negativity. Everyone can be positive about it. Love, love, love, di ba?" saad niya.

VALENTINE'S DAY. Ano naman plano niya nung Valentine's day?

"Of course, Showtime, as usual. Sa gabi, we'll see, we'll see what will happen. 

"I'm spending it with Erwan [Heussaff, 'Anne's boyfriend] but I'm not the one who's gonna do the planning. So, I don't have any idea what's going to happen. Surprise daw."

Ano naman ang most romantic date ever ni Anne?

"I can't choose one. Sa akin na lang yun," nakangiti niyang sabi.

Source: http://www.pep.ph/

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More