Monday, February 28, 2011

Rica Peralejo Speaks On Her Removal From 'UKG'

Television host-actress Rica Peralejo has admitted that she felt bad after being axed from ABS-CBN morning show "Umagang Kay Ganda (UKG)."

"I wouldn't lie naman na I felt bad kasi parang feeling ko, I was able to deliver naman according [doon] sa mga hinihingi sa akin," she said in an interview during the launching of a nail care shop in Pampanga.

Peralejo, however, clarified that she has no ill feelings toward the Kapamilya network.

She also shared that, prior to her removal, she was already thinking of leaving the show.

"I was already feeling too stressed kasi sa work, sa asawa tapos meron akong school. I felt really, really tired. I was thinking at around December kung magpapaalam ba ako or what," she said.

"But I didn't do that kasi parang I didn't really think naman na God wants me out of the morning show and then I wasn't sure. Pero I was praying, ‘God dapat ba talaga ako dito?’" she added.

In January, Peralejo, Bernadette Sembrano, Ginger Conejero and Youtube sensation Bekimon bid goodbye to the show.

Miss Universe 4th runner up Venus Raj and MYX VJ Iya Villania, on the other hand, were the new additions to the UKG family.

Source: http://www.abs-cbnnews.com/entertainment/02/28/11/rica-peralejo-speaks-her-removal-ukg

1 comments:

ok lng un idol!!! u need some rest i think!!! ingat ka palagi!!

Post a Comment

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More