Wednesday, May 4, 2011

DJ Mo, Rhian Ramos reportedly split; express feelings on Twitter

Twitterverse encounters another controversy.

This time from none other than DJ Mo Twister and his rumored girlfriend, Rhian Ramos. The two reportedly broke up, and posted their thoughts on Twitter.

On Tuesday night, Mo expressed his feelings on his Twitter account. Many believe Mo was referring to Ramos.

Mo tweeted: "There are a few people I won’t fight here on Twitter & one of them is you. I think I’ve been thrashed and lied enough to today. I’m done here & I won’t argue w/ you. I hope your Thailand trip last holy week went well."

Another tweet that Mo posted was, "So hard to sleep when the other side of the bed is empty all of a sudden. Brushing my teeth is difficult too w/ ur toothbrush right next to mine."

Ramos, for her part, declined to comment on the issue.

She, however, tweeted this, "To the rest of you, mind your business, I've been harassed enough for today, thank you. As if I would really publicize my personal life? As if I'm the one that is known to want to be a part of every scandal?"

Despite persistent rumors, the two never publicly admitted that they were a couple

Source: http://www.abs-cbnnews.com/entertainment/05/04/11/mo-rhian-reportedly-split-express-feelings-twitter

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More