Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Anne Curtis' star at its brightest in 2011

Anne Curtis topped Star Studio magazine’s list of “most intriguing and inspiring people of 2011.”

While she may be humble enough not to brag about it, most people would definitely agree that 2011 is the year when Curtis’ star was at its brightest.

This past year, Curtis launched her own music album even though she is not a singer.

Her album “AnneBisyosa” received a gold record award 3 weeks after it was released.

Curtis was also one of the lead stars of Star Cinema’s “No Other Woman” which was a blockbuster hit.

It earned almost P220 million in ticket sales during its third week of showing.

In 2011, Curtis was also the first Filipino to be added to the roster of endorsers of an international cosmetic brand, putting her alongside popular Hollywood stars.

She also received a star at the Eastwood Walk of Fame this year.

Furthermore, she was able to conquer the stage of the Araneta Coliseum when she guested on Martin Nievera and Side A’s concert.

While Curtis considers this year overwhelming, she said she is glad that a lot of opportunities continue to come her way.

“I don’t think ‘Wow, I have all of this.’ It’s not like that at all. I have nothing more I can ask for. I’m just so happy. I’m just happy with what has come to me, and I just go on being the jolly and bubbly person that I am,” she told Star Studio.

Source: http://www.abs-cbnnews.com/entertainment/12/27/11/anne-curtis-star-its-brightest-2011

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More