Thursday, December 1, 2011

Nikki Valdez keeps doors open to love

Nikki Valdez revealed that she is willing to fall in love again.

After going public with the details of her failed marriage to her Filipino-Canadian ex-husband Christopher Lina, Valdez told Push.com.ph that she is willing to have another romantic relationship as soon as the right man for him comes along.

“If it comes, it will come. Pag nandiyan na siya, I’ll be happy if God will still give me the chance to find that one person who will love me for who I am and for who I have, what I have,” she said.

However, Valdez clarified that finding romance is not her priority at the moment.

She said that she is contented with her loving daughter, and of being back in the Philippines with her family.

“I’m at the happiest state with my daughter and my family ulit,” she stressed.

“Ang importante ngayon ay I love my job and I love myself din, my daughter and my family.”

Valdez will be a part of Star Cinema’s 2011 Metro Manila Film Festival entry “Enteng ng Ina Mo,” which is the much-awaited mash-up of the perennial blockbuster movie franchises “Ang Tanging Ina” and “Enteng Kabisote.”

She has expressed her thrill over the movie project.

She said, “Sabi ko nga the more the merrier. This time, it’s bigger and mas riot kasi nagsama ang dalawang malaking pamilya, dalawang malaking pelikula, at dalawang malaking artista. Overwhelming lang kasi naririnig mo 'yung reaction ng tao na inaabangan na talaga nila.”

Source: http://www.abs-cbnnews.com/entertainment/12/01/11/nikki-valdez-keeps-doors-open-love

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More