Saturday, February 4, 2012

Anne's most unforgettable leading man is Jericho

Anne Curtis said that actor Jericho Rosales is her most unforgettable on-screen partner to date.

“My first ever Best Actress award was when I was teamed up with Jericho Rosales, so I have a lot to owe to him," Curtis told ABS-CBN’s “Bandila” on Friday. “I wouldn’t have been able to give my best if not with the help of my leading man."

Curtis won the Metro Manila Film Festival (MMFF) Best Actress award in 2008 for her role in the film “Baler.”
In 2011, the two got another chance to work together in the defunct ABS-CBN television series “Green Rose.”

'Annebisyosa' experience

Last January 28, Curtis finally fulfilled her dream to stage a major solo concert.

Asked how the experience was, she said, “So many things are going through my mind, like ‘Is this really happening? Am I really having a major solo concert at the Smart Araneta Coliseum? Is this happening?’”

During the event itself, Curtis said everything simply felt surreal.

“When I looked, when they revealed me, I didn’t know what was happening. As in I can’t remember that night clearly. It was like a dream. Parang when I woke up the next day I was like, ‘It really happened,’” she said.

Now that her career is at its peak, Curtis said that she really has a lot of things to be thankful for.

Although she is actually enjoying her success, she stressed that she’s trying not to let fame get into her head.

She explained, “I guess for me kasi it wasn’t an easy thing. It didn’t just fall on to my lap... Kaya ko siya iniingatan.”

“I’m not letting it get into my head because at any given day or hour it can just go like that (snap), so I’m just grateful for everything,” she added.

Source: http://www.abs-cbnnews.com/entertainment/02/04/12/annes-most-unforgettable-leading-man-jericho

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More