Sunday, February 5, 2012

Gab Valenciano confirms breakup with Isabel Oli

Gab Valenciano admitted that he and actress Isabel Oli have already broken up.

Asked about the reason behind their breakup, Valenciano told Push.com.ph, “I just couldn’t see her with me. I couldn’t see her with a guy like me at this point.”

He admitted there were certain expectations in their 5-month relationship that were not met. He refused to go into details.

But according to him, personal differences were the primary reason why they decided to part ways.

“Differences talaga and also priorities. I didn’t want to burden her to wait kasi I’m going to start school soon. After a couple of months, I head to the (United) States. I don’t want to put her through that na paghihintayin ko siya,” he said.

“I want her to be happy and I want her to meet that one person designed for her. We tried it. Ganon naman eh, trial and error. We try it out, we’re happy but if it doesn’t work, hindi mo naman control,” he added.

Meanwhile, Valenciano belied speculation that actress Coleen Garcia was the cause of the breakup.

He explained, “I met her (Garcia) a couple of years ago. In all honesty, no matter how beautiful she is, no matter how amazing she is as a friend, at this point I’m not ready for anything like that.”

Currently, Valenciano said he’s trying to recover from this heartbreak by spending more time with his family and friends.

“It’s been a bit difficult. And when you talk about mending a broken heart, that’s exactly what I’m doing now by surrounding myself with family and friends. And it’s not been easy, but with the help of friends and family, especially God, I’ve been surviving and work has been very good,” he said.

Valenciano first admitted his relationship with Oli last August.

He said they met through common friends in show business.

Source: http://www.abs-cbnnews.com/entertainment/02/04/12/gab-valenciano-confirms-breakup-isabel-oli

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More