Monday, February 6, 2012

Kris Aquino shares birthday wish

Kris Aquino revealed her birthday wish is not just for herself but for her entire family.

In an exlusive interview with “The Buzz” aired on Sunday, Aquino said she is hoping she and her siblings would always remain grounded.

“My wish is for my sisters and my brother kasi gusto ko talaga na they all stay healthy and that parati kami nakaapak sa lupa. I don’t want any of us to be jaded. I don’t want any of us to lose optimism,” she said.

Aquino said her birthday is also a chance to give thanks to God, who has been good to her, blessing her with a wonderful job that she truly loves.

“Ang bait-bait ni God sa akin talaga dahil binigay niya ang opportunity to have the job that I love. I’m excited to be an actress. Sinabi ko iyan ilang beses. May teleserye, may movie with Chito Roño by March. I’m so excited about that,” she said.

Aquino is currently in Hong Kong with his sons Joshua and Bimby for her birthday. She will be turning 41 on February 14.

On marriage annulment

Meanwhile, Aquino said she already told her siblings about the annulment of her marriage with star cager James Yap.

“Nag-text ako sa kanilang lahat tapos sabi ko I promise to be good. Tapos sabi ni Ate (Ballsy Cruz) sa akin ‘I’m keeping that so that kapag may gusto ka nang ipakilala sa amin, I’m gonna show you that text,’” she said.

Aquino said she is just thankful for her siblings for always understanding her situation and for always being there for her.

“Sinabi ko lang sa mga kapatid ko na thank you because you tried your best to understand kasi madaling magmahal pero mahirap makaintindi. Pero sinubukan talaga nilang intindihin ako,” she said.

“’Yung mga kapatid ko, ang pwede kong sabihin is that, when you reach a certain level of fame or you have a certain level of power that Noy has, it’s hard to keep things real. Pero they really keep it real for me but yet they are always the proudest of every achievement and all. Ang swerte ko talaga,” Aquino added.

Source: http://www.abs-cbnnews.com/entertainment/02/06/12/kris-aquino-shares-birthday-wish

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More