Friday, February 10, 2012

Ex-Miss World contestant poses for FHM

Danielle Castano, the country’s representative to the 2008 Miss World beauty pageant, has joined the Viva Hot Babes roster, along with Jade Lopez, a former contestant at a TV talent search show.

The two women are also on the cover of the February issue of men’s magazine FHM wearing metal-spiked bikinis.

Castano was born in Los Angeles, California and returned to the Philippines in 2007 before joining the Binibining Pilipinas pageant the following year.

“[It] was my first pageant. I didn’t really plan on joining. When I came home in 2007, I was supposed to just visit my mom and my family,” she told the magazine, adding that her plans changed when she met Jonas Gaffud of the modelling agency Mercator. “They trained me for it [and] I learned a lot of things from them... And then, yeah…I won, ha ha!”

Although she didn’t talk about her projects with Viva, Castano said she feels that success will come her way this year.

“My New Year’s resolution is to keep on working for a better future. I want to be able to support my future kids and husband. Ayokong maging asawa lang na binibigyan ng pera,” she said.

Lopez, meanwhile, is trying to make a comeback after dropping out from showbiz to finish college.

“I’m a completely different person when I’m in front of the camera. I feel sexy and hot, which I really don’t feel when I’m not in front of the lens,” she told the magazine.

She also said actress Cristine Reyes gave her advice about posing for FHM.

“She advised me to stay away from salty foods and chocolates. So kumain na lang muna ako ng apples,” she said.

Lopez and Castano will have an autograph signing session on February 11 at the Robinsons Galleria.

Source: http://www.abs-cbnnews.com/entertainment/02/09/12/ex-miss-world-contestant-poses-fhm

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More