Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Melissa never thought she'd do 'Elisa'

Now that her television series “Nasaan Ka Elisa?” is nearing its end, actress Melissa Ricks admitted that she never thought she would be doing the project.

That's why she is thankful to the management of ABS-CBN for giving her the opportunity to be its lead star.

“I’m sad na magtatapos na kami kasi it was a role na I never thought na tatanggapin ko. Sa totoo lang hindi ko akalain na gagawa ako ng ganung role kasi medyo risky siya, medyo mahirap. Pero ABS-CBN gave me a chance to do that role. Marami namang puwedeng gumanap ng Elisa but they chose me so I’m very thankful na binigay nila sa akin,” she said.

“2011 was one of the hardest [years] but I think it was one of the best also kasi ‘Nasaan Ka Elisa?’ did so much for me. Napakaganda nung palabas namin and I gained so many new friends, I learned so many new lessons,” the actress added.

Meanwhile, Ricks said she is looking forward to doing her next TV project with ABS-CBN.

Ricks is part of the upcoming primetime series “Walang Hanggang,” which is slated to be shown on January 16.

“This year it’s going to be the best year and I assure that to everyone. And I’m going to do my best in this show na ‘Walang Hanggan’ and sana magustuhan ng mga tao yun,” she said.

Ricks will be joining Coco Martin, Julia Montes, Susan Roces, Helen Gamboa, Richard Gomez, Dawn Zulueta, Rita Avila, Joem Bascon and Paulo Avelino on “Walang Hanggan.”

Source: http://www.abs-cbnnews.com/entertainment/01/10/12/melissa-never-thought-shed-do-elisa

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More