Thursday, March 3, 2011

Phil, Angel Go Out On A 'Friendly Date'- Report

Filipino-British striker Phil Younghusband and actress Angel Locsin finally proceeded with their plan to go target shooting in Taguig over the weekend, celebrity show “Showbiz News Ngayon (SNN)" reported Tuesday night.

Host Bianca Gonzalez said a reliable source told her that the star football player and the “Imortal” actress were spotted at a shooting range in Taguig last Sunday.

"I think I can say this because it was a public place. May napa-who's that girl noong Sunday night kasi na-spot di umano sa Taguig ang isang Azkal player nagngangalang Phil Younghusband na nasa firing range kasama ng Angel Locsin,” Gonzalez said.

"So I guess finally natuloy na and I think I can say na because it was a public place at public naman sila," she added.

Co-host Boy Abunda also claimed that he received the same information.

"May tumawag sa amin na nagko-confirm na natuloy daw ang kanilang friendly date at maraming tao talaga ang nakakita," he said.

Younghusband asked Locsin for a romantic date on February 14 via microblogging site Twitter. Locsin, however, had to work that day so they rescheduled their “friendly date.”

They decided to go target shooting before Valentine’s Day, but postponed it after learning that the firing range where they initially planned to go to is closed every Sunday.

Just a dare?

Meanwhile, Luis Manzano, Locsin’s former boyfriend, reacted to reports that Younghusband’s very public invitation was just a dare between the striker and his teammates.

Manzano told SNN said that he is ready to defend Locsin from all the malicious intrigues.

"I don't think words would be enough or kailangang marinig ang boses ko, hindi. Ang sa akin if mangyari tsaka ako gagalaw. Ang pagtatanggol ay hindi lang sa TV, totoong buhay ang pagtatanggol,” he said.

"If a lady has been wronged and I'm close to that lady then may magaganap. I'm not naming names, I'm not [citing] any issue. If any lady, like Anne (Curtis) or my mom or any of my friends, if any of them has been wronged, I will be the first one na gagawa ng paraan na maipagtanggol sila," he added.

Source: http://www.abs-cbnnews.com/entertainment/02/23/11/phil-angel-go-out-friendly-date-report

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More