Thursday, April 28, 2011

Pops Fernandez Denies Romance with Chiz Escudero, Jojo Ochoa

Concert queen Pops Fernandez has vehemently denied reports romantically linking her to Senator Francis “Chiz” Escudero and Executive Secretary Paquito “Jojo” Ochoa Jr.

In an interview with ABS-CBN News on Thursday, Fernandez said she does not even know Escudero personally.


“I just woke up...and I almost fell off my bed. Only because I have never really met him,” Fernandez said.

She said she is totally clueless as to where the rumors are coming from.

The singer, however, admitted that she and Ochoa have already met twice but there’s no reason for people to put color into it.

“I met him through a common friend. I joined them for dinner. At least ‘yon na-meet ko pa si executive secretary [Ochoa]. Pero hindi rin totoo ang tsismis na iyon,” she said.

According to Fernandez, she remains single although there are non-showbiz people who are currently making her happy.

Fernandez added that she is enjoying her private life away from the limelight.

Meanwhile, the singer confessed that she feels a little envious about Asia’s Songbird Regine Velasquez, who is 2 months pregnant.

She revealed that she wants to have another baby, a girl this time, since both her sons with Martin Nievera have grown up.

“I’m not desperate, don’t get me wrong. But every time I see kids kasi, parang oh my gosh I never had the chance to have a girl,” she said.

Fernandez said she is hoping that God will grant her this blessing.

Source: http://www.abs-cbnnews.com/entertainment/04/28/11/pops-denies-romance-chiz-escudero-jojo-ochoa

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More