Saturday, April 2, 2011

Phil on Angel Locsin: "Sana may future kami"

Wanted: Internet workers. Earn $1500-2500/month working part time on internet.

Dear Friends, Are you interested in making $1500 to $2500 per month with a part time job? This is not a get rich quick scheme. This is a legal opportunity to earn money online when you do it as a part time job. This opportunity is a proven way to make $1500 to $2500 per month, no matter where you live. There are already 1,200,000 people around the world who grabbed this opportunity and are making tons of money every month. If you are interested to know more about this opportunity,
visit Part Time Jobs

In an interview with Cinema News and Push.com.ph last March 30, Phil Younghusband admitted that he invited Angel Locsin to attend a Christian church service and a dinner at Serendra last weekend.

“I invited her. I’m Catholic, but I do go to Christian churches. Maganda kasi maganda ang music. There’s more interaction sa Christian church. Pero nagutom kami [kaya kami nag-dinner]. We were very hungry so we needed to eat. Yes, I always enjoy Angel's company. Sobrang privileged ako. For Angel Locsin to give me attention, it’s a good feeling,” he said.

But aside from that, he refused to give any more details about their much-talked-about date to avoid further intrigues about their budding romance.


“Before, I expressed my admiration for Angel. Ngayon gusto ko tahimik, kasi now, merong details. Everyone wants to know what time we met, where we met, but I thought that should be kept quiet and secret. One thing is for sure, I’m not using Angel for publicity. It hurts that people think that I’m using her for publicity because I’m not,” said Younghusband.

People have also noticed that Locsin seemed really happy ever since they went out together to the point that she’s singing love songs in the shower as per her posts on Twitter.

When asked how he feels that he might be Locsin’s newest inspiration to date, Youghusband coyly replied, “Talaga? Hindi ko alam. If she's doing that because of me, then...I don’t know, I don’t know what to say. I think this is the first time I felt strongly for someone.”

Although they’re still getting to know each other, the Philippine Azkals striker confessed that he’s really hoping that their closeness will turn into a serious commitment someday.

“I really like Angel. First of all there's the attraction. She's very attractive. And once you meet her, you’ll find that she's very down-to-earth considering what she is. She's very polite, good-mannered, she's kind, she's generous and she’s funny. I enjoy her company. Angel’s very special to me. Sana may future kami, sana,” he revealed.

Despite other people’s accusations that he’s just using her for publicity, Younghusband is really grateful because Locsin has publicly expressed her decision to trust him instead of the rumors.

“It’s nice to know that she trusts me. It gives me confidence. It makes me feel good. It gives me satisfaction. Ang dami intrigues ngayon, pero most of it are false. The truth is bent or changed. But 'yung importante is 'yung people involved know the truth,” he finally stated.

Is he worried that other guys might be interested in courting Angel as well?

“She's probably one of the most sought after actresses in the Philippines. Wherever she is, there's always going to be interest towards her. I don’t know [what my advantage is]. The only thing I can do is concentrate on my relationship with Angel,” he said.

Source: http://www.abs-cbnnews.com/entertainment/04/02/11/phil-angel-sana-may-future-kami

1 comments:

anong ibig mong sabihin na sana may future kayo
ni angel locsin?bakit hindi ba effective ang pakiki ride
mo kay angel locsin at duda ka?sa tingin ko pareho
kayong walang future as a couple..halata kasing
showbiz lang lahat yung mga pagiging mag bf/gf ninyo..

Post a Comment

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More