Tuesday, April 5, 2011

KC Concepcion's B-Day Wish: More Time with my Siblings

Wanted: Internet workers. Earn $1500-2500/month working part time on internet.

Dear Friends, Are you interested in making $1500 to $2500 per month with a part time job? This is not a get rich quick scheme. This is a legal opportunity to earn money online when you do it as a part time job. This opportunity is a proven way to make $1500 to $2500 per month, no matter where you live. There are already 1,200,000 people around the world who grabbed this opportunity and are making tons of money every month. If you are interested to know more about this opportunity, visit Part Time Jobs

KC Concepcion is turning 26 this coming April 7.

In a statement over "The Buzz," Concepcion said she's happy to celebrate her upcoming birthday, which also marks her first anniversary co-hosting "The Buzz."

With a lot of showbiz commitments, the actress also admitted that she's trying hard to balance her time.

"Ang hirap kasi sa akin ngayon kulang talaga ako sa time. I really admit kulang ako sa time with my sisters. And it's hard to balance but I've been trying to balance my time with Garie, with Frankie and Miel and Miguel, and baby Sam na rin who's the bunso,” she said.

“I really hope that I find that balance kasi binibigay mo lahat. At alam mo ngayon I have priorities in my 20s. It's natural to have those priorities and I hope one day maging balanse na lahat talaga," Concepcion replied when asked for her birthday wish.

Concepcion also expressed that she's missing her boyfriend, Piolo Pascual, when she said: "Sana may message sa akin si PJ (Pascual)."

Currently, Pascual is doing shows abroad and is set to fly back in May.

Asked for her birthday plans, the actress replied: Wala pang plano because at this point ang priority ko with Sam. And they are giving me my birthday free. So bitin naman kung mag-beach kami o ano."

KC, Maria Kristina Cassandra Concepcion in real life, is the daughter of Megastar Sharon Cuneta and Gabby Concepcion.

In 2008, Concepcion was designated as World Food Programme’s national ambassador against hunger.

Source: http://www.abs-cbnnews.com/entertainment/04/04/11/kcs-b-day-wish-more-time-my-siblings

1 comments:

Post a Comment

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More