Saturday, April 2, 2011

Thia Megia: "This is Just the Beginning"

Wanted: Internet workers. Earn $1500-2500/month working part time on internet.

Dear Friends, Are you interested in making $1500 to $2500 per month with a part time job? This is not a get rich quick scheme. This is a legal opportunity to earn money online when you do it as a part time job. This opportunity is a proven way to make $1500 to $2500 per month, no matter where you live. There are already 1,200,000 people around the world who grabbed this opportunity and are making tons of money every month. If you are interested to know more about this opportunity,
visit Part Time Jobs

Philippines and Mountain House’s very own Thia Megia may have been booted out of “American Idol” but her dream as a singer definitely won’t stop there.

In an exclusive interview with Entertainment Weekly (EW) after the show’s elimination night on Thursday (Friday in Manila), Megia admitted that she had conflicting feelings about getting the boot.

“I felt devastated but at the same time I was happy about the other contestants. I’m also happy about myself knowing that making it this far and will be on tour, I’m gonna be able to do so much more,” she said.

Having been criticized for singing slow and ballad songs, Megia said she doesn’t regret performing “Daniel” during the Elton John week. She said she did it for her brother.

“I felt really happy about my song choice because I know I can do so much more than just slower songs and ballads. But I dedicated that song to my big brother. I wouldn’t have changed it if I could because I put so much emotion to it. It’s all that matters,” she said.

“Last night I know I sang a slower song but it wasn’t about that. It was pretty much about the emotion and that’s why I did it and I’m happy about it,” Megia added.

Megia also told EW that despite the occasional tough comments from the judges, she still appreciates what they thought of her performances.

“Jennifer (Lopez) said she’s gonna miss me and she said that I got a beautiful voice and they told me that this is definitely not the end for me. They’ve been absolutely amazing. Randy (Jackson) has given me some tough comments but I appreciate the comments, all that he said to me, because I’ve learned from all of those comments,” she said.

Asked how she sees herself in the future now that her life as a celebrity has already begun, she said: “In the future, I see me as my own artist and definitely not a ballad singer. I want to be young and fresh and funky but I just want that chance to actually show America that I’m not just that. I’m me, I’m Thia and I’ve got a whole bunch of sides.”

Source: http://www.abs-cbnnews.com/entertainment/04/02/11/thia-megia-just-beginning

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More